Monday, March 16, 2009

I'm back.........

As the title says, I'm back... I've had a long break from posting in blog-land although I've been reading my favourite blogs regularly and as time has gone on (and certainly over the last couple of weeks) I've wanted to 'speak up' again!

All I really want to say just now is that God is faithful..... during this recent 'wilderness' he has been with me every step of the way. He has brought such a depth of healing that I continue to be amazed. There have been some incredibly tough times that only he has known about but I can truly say that, to use nature as an analogy, I have felt stirrings of new growth and for that I thank him. I continue to be convinced of the power of prayer and the need for prayer........ that communion is something not to be taken lightly, it is a honour and a privilege to be able to communicate with the Almighty God of the Universe..... my friend and Father.

I feel excited about my journey for the first time in a very long while!
God bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home