Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Walking in the light

For the last week I've been dreading today.... purely due to having to attend and take notes and minutes of two 'difficult', complicated and long meetings, both of which are often unpleasant, due to certain individuals and their comments. I think I almost made myself ill with worry about it and I did consider 'being ill' today. Anyway, I decided to take God at his word and trust him to get me through when I made the decision not to walk in the dark and lie about being ill but walk in the light and let him help me. I've just come back from the second meeting and have to say that, although I am feeling drained, God was true to his promise not to leave me or forsake me.... even in a stupid situation like this!!
I'm glad I chose to walk in the light as he is in the light!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home