Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Prayer

The following is from Commissional Jim Knaggs, TC of Australia Southern Territory (I just wanted to say a very big AMEN!!!!!!):

Prayer is a great place to live. I wish we could simply appoint people to pray. It would be the most important appointment of every soldier and the most delightful. Even when we're praying through difficulties, there is the presence of God. There is the life-giving flow of love to the extreme. Hallelujah!

Come with me on a journey of prayer and dependence upon God, whose capacity is unlimited and whose concern is unconditional. He desires to be the focus of our hearts so that we would be fulfilled in glorifying Him. Yes!

Let us pray.

Ephesians 6:18 (NIV)
18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints.

2 Comments:

Blogger youthwork southwest said...

Hi Ann!

I managed to find you blog again - do you mind if I add it as one of my links?

Martin

8:53 am  
Blogger Ann said...

Hi Martin, I don't think I mind :) ... its taken a while for me to become a little more public about it - thanks!

9:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home