Tuesday, April 03, 2007

My visual DNA.... and I'm no HTML whizz-kid!

As you will see, I've added my Visual DNA thingamebob - and although I didn't want it actually sitting in the title of my blog.... I couldn't get it a more sensible place (ie under my profile) without everything getting thrown out of sync - well thats my excuse anyway.... I've never pretended to be a web whizz.... or computer genius - BUT, I am quite proud that I actually managed to get it on there - believe it or not thats an achievement!
Anyway, back to the DNA - its pretty accurate but there are some inconsistencies.... but then I'm inconsistent at times so maybe its more accurate than I care to acknowledge!! It was fun though - and yes, I'm in a bit of holiday mode as its my last day at work for a week!!!!!!!!

And yes, I absolutely love this time of year, Easter, Spring..... the promise of good weather to come - everything bursting into colour and life almost before my eyes - Our Easter Meditations/Reflections every evening at the corps are usually very helpful to me - its good to be able to sit back and just let all of what Jesus did, does and will continue to do in my life and for the whosoever sink in - I find there is very little time ever these days for any reflection.... I can't remember the last time I had some space and time for myself, where I wouldn't be interrupted... and yes, I am joining with others each evening this week to reflect corporately - but thats ok too... at least all those there want to be there!

So, the recognition of what Christ went through for me........ and what he offers freely - Freedom - that word and theme keeps coming back to me again and again and again...... We all need His Freedom and there are so many who are desperately enslaved and in bondage to so much stuff, physically, emotionally, spiritually, mentally, circumstances, conditions........... He came to set us Free! I must proclaim that truth at every opportunity I have......... Freedom to be who we are each called to be in Christ - thanks be to God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home